With Crystal Lengua: VP of Ultralift & Lisa Kennedy: General Manager of The Cover Guy
Lisa and Crystal will engage in a conversation and encourage the audience to join the discussion and ask questions about achieving a healthy work-life balance, integrating their personal and professional lives, reducing stress, and prioritizing self-care while maintaining a sense of accomplishment across all aspects of their lives. Between the two of them, they have a total of seven children, all under the age of 15. Despite the demands of their career aspirations- their family lives, nurturing relationships, and their personal passions continue to drive our motivation.
“In our roles as Vice President and General Manager of our respective companies, the pursuit of professional success can sometimes lead us to neglect our own well-being. Consequently, we will share strategies and insights on how we manage to strike a balance between our professional responsibilities and personal happiness.”
Some highlighted discussion points will be:
- Realizing that “work-life” balance isn’t BALANCED by definition- it isn’t 50/50 and looks different for everyone (with or without children)
- Don’t strive for the perfect schedule; strive for a realistic one.
- Self compassion: If you only have 10% to give and you give it all? Then you gave 100% that day
- We can do anything- but not everything at once- scheduling and execution of tasks
- Using mindfulness to disengage stress and relieve pressure both at work and at home
- Meditation and Science-based mental health solutions
- Setting Boundaries
- Listening to our bodies- How you know if youre burnt out and how to avoid crashing.